‘Fresh Beginnings’ is focusing on a healthy and responsible lifestyle, inspiring and motivating people to make a difference to their lives.
Fresh Beginnings Cookery
The passion and drive behind Fresh Beginnings is Barbara Freeman, with over 20 years’ experience in hotel, restaurant and education catering and a love of good food.
With some simple tools and improved understanding of ingredients, cooking on a budget through to beautiful menus, we can help you to cook well and eat better.
* Qualified trainer
* Updated DBS
* Full professional public liability and indemnity insurance
Find out more about Fresh Beginnings vision, mission, core values and our plans
Founder: Barbara Freeman
- Focusing on cooking delicious food from scratch and learning about healthy eating principles – practical food training sessions.
- Get your kids excited about a cooking party – time to release the inner mini-chef inside of them to get creative and have fun cooking with their friends!
Lunch & Learn
- Our lunch and learn sessions are an ideal way to spend your lunchtime with a demonstration and a meal – you can even join in and help!
- Qualified essential in-house food hygiene training will help you to protect your customers and add value to your business.
To find out more about our classes, children's parties and food hygiene training please get in touch using our contact details below
Please get in touch if you require any more information regarding Fresh Beginnings, course dates or for general information.
We look forward to hearing from you